ALL SERVICES ARE POSTPONED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE.
We will be meeting online for all of our meetings.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus.
- The symptoms of coronavirus are:a cough
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
But these symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness.
- We are asking all members to make sure they are doing the following wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into the church
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
If you are showing symptoms of Coronavirus NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
- Use this service if:you think you might have coronavirus
- in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus
- you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
We ask that you take all of these steps seriously to stop any transmission through our congregation.